Proper Use of a Heat Pump博乐彩票app手机版
- Don’t try to raise the system’s thermostat temperature all at once, as this could trigger the pump’s auxiliary power, which could then result in the waste of energy. Experts recommend increasing the temperature incrementally.
- Don’t set the thermostat back if this causes the backup heating to kick in. Backup heating systems can be more expensive to use.
Heat Pump Maintenance博乐彩票app手机版
- Have your heat pump serviced at least once every year.
- Clean or change the filters regularly. Dirty filters, fans and coils can obstruct airflow through the system, affecting its performance and potentially damaging the compressor.
- Look out for refrigerant leaks and duct leakage, and carry out necessary repairs as soon as possible.
- Lubricate motors and ensure the belts are tight and in good condition.
- Inspect the ducts, blower and indoor coil for dirt and obstructions.
- Check the electric terminals and clean and tighten connections if necessary. Find out if the application of a non-conductive coating is needed.
- Ensure that your thermostat is working properly.